1. Submit the Admission Application: Complete the PBCTS application online or on campus (see the list of applications to download below).
2. Admission Fee: A one-time $50.00 fee must be submitted with the application. This is a non-refundable processing fee (see the eGiving portal payment link below).
3. Admission Reference Letter: Submit 2 Letters of Reference (one from student’s current pastor, and one reference letter from a current employer, a ministry colleague, or professor).
4. Request Transcript: an official transcript from applicant’s former college to be mailed or e-mailed to PBCTS.
5. Please submit an essay of 300-500 words addressing:
i. Your current relations with Jesus Christ.
ii. Why you wish to attend Providence Bible College and Theological Seminary.
iii. Your personal goals and vocational goals in completing this degree.
6. Admissions Interview: Once Providence Bible College and Theological Seminary has received completed applications from prospective students, an interview will be scheduled with a member of our Admission’s team. Please review our current catalog (see below for a PDF copy).
7. Upon all steps completed by the student following the stated requirements for admission, students are mailed an acceptance letter or sent an e-mail, and called, to notify them of their acceptance into our academic program(s). The next step of class enrollment is coordinated by an assigned official in Academic Affairs.
*Providence Bible College & Theological Seminary is a religious and biblical institution exempt from state regulation and oversight in the commonwealth of Virginia.
Providence Bible College & Theological Seminary is the place where you can follow through on God’s calling on your life. At PBCTS you will learn and grow in your biblical understanding and in relationship with God through the ministry of his Word. In the classroom, you will discover biblical teaching that will transform your heart, habits, as well as your mind. The professors bring a wealth of hands-on-experience in ministry, as well as strong academic qualifications. They will lovingly challenge and support you along the journey. They will pray with you, and laugh with you. They will challenge your mind with academic excellence as well as guide your heart in personal growth.
As we join together in following the Lord Jesus Christ, let us invite the Holy Spirit into the classroom to lead us in becoming the people He has called us to be.
On Campus and Online Bible Learning
If you are an admitted enrolled student, please review our current term class offerings before completing your registration. Click here to view the current enrollment for Summer term. Below are the links to all needed forms for admissions and registration as well as for tuition and fees processing via our eGgiving portal. Click here to complete the one time non-refundable Admissions $50 fee.
All course curriculum is based on the quarter term threecredit hour system (10 weeks duration meeting once a week, which is equivalent to 1.98 semester hours of class time), and are billed per a total of 3 credits per class study:
*Ministry-Certificate Program – $125 a course ($100 if Auditing).
*Undergraduate level (the Associates and Bachelor degrees) - $117 per quarter term @3 credits = $350 per course.
*Self-Study (all levels) - $225 per course.
*Master level - $142 per quarter term credit hour; @ 3 credits = $425 per course.
*Doctoral level - $184 per quarter term credit hour; @ 3 credits = $550 per course.
*Dual Enrollment D.Min, M.B.S. @ 3 credits = $500 per course.